Open a New World of Patient Interaction and Affinity.
Creating a passive, yet powerful point of contact with your patients, a patient portal facilitates ongoing interaction with the lifeblood of your practice. It creates more engaged patients and helps improve overall practice efficiencies. Your patients can access the patient portal directly from your practice’s website. All information collected through the patient portal is automatically downloaded into each patient’s file.
Portal Benefits Are a Two-Way Street.
Your patients’ experience is enhanced when they can securely access a variety of services through a patient portal:
- Access and complete forms online prior to visit
- Quickly make secure payments
- Request, confirm, cancel, or reschedule appointments
- Send secure messages to and receive secure message from their provider
- Rely on our HIPAA-compliant security measures
Eye care practices benefit from increased office efficiencies afforded by a patient portal:
- Reduce errors inherent with handwritten patient forms
- Decrease wait times with advance check-in
- Lower administrative burden of data entry
- Cut AR days with online payment functionality
You Have Options to Fit Your EMR/EHR and PM.
Eye Care Leaders offers two patient portals that offer these benefits and more to fit your practice needs – myCare Portal and myCare iMedicWare Portal.
myCare Portal – The perfect complement to Eye Care Leaders’ PMs and EHRs including Integrity, Medflow, IO Practiceware, Key Medical, MDO, and MVE. The myCare Portal is also ideal when a practice wants to keep multiple systems as individual components that can be swapped out as desired.