If you’ve been thinking eye care practices have been flying below the radar, things are changing. The Office of Inspector General has put ophthalmology on its 2017 Work Plan and eye care practices are reporting increased requests for audits. It’s time to get your ducks in a row, so you can pass an audit with flying colors.
About the Speaker
Cheryl Welch, Senior Practice Consultant, Eye Care Leaders
Duration: 18 minutes
This webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- What dry eye orders must do to meet medical necessity
- Tips to get internal auditors up to speed to conduct ongoing audits
- Easy to implement incentives that make education improvements everyone’s priority
- How documentation improvements protects reimbursement
- Glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy new ICD-10 codes. Double check that notes meet these requirements.