On Demand: Increase Revenue by Better Understanding Healthcare Payment Practices
Health care payment practices including denials and appeals can be fraught with inaccuracies, misunderstandings, and miscommunications that ultimately lead to loss of revenue.
Unfortunately, this is an all too common occurrence in the average medical practice.
In this webinar, Angela Boynton, Director of Compliance for CVG Corporate, will:
- Discuss specific scenarios and common mistakes made in practices that can have negative impacts on revenue
- Describe how denials and appeals work including the importance of having a strong denial management program
- Touch on federal laws that assist with appeals and the importance of a well-crafted appeal packet
- Examine initiatives that can be applied as part of an overall billing compliance program
- Review simple steps that practices can take to boost their understanding of commercial payers and employ successful denial management in order to improve payment processes
This webinar will provide valuable insights for:
- Billing departments
- And others
View the recording now.
About the Speaker
Angela “Annie” Boynton, MSJ, BS, RHIT, CPCO, CPMA, CCS, CPC, CCS-P, COC, CPC-P, and CPC-I
Annie Boynton has served in the health information management field for nearly 20 years across provider, payer, and educational capacities. Currently, she is the Director of Compliance for CVG Corporate, a sister company of Eye Care Leaders.