Approve More Patients and Grow Your Revenue
Competitive financing programs typically only approve 30 percent of patients, which leaves practices underutilized. Eye Care Leaders has partnered with Crenshaw Capital and UGA to create the myCare Payment Program. The myCare Payment Program provides a financing program that matches your current plan and can double the number of approvals you currently receive. Benefits include:
- Matching the cost of 12 and 24 month no interest plans you currently have with CareCredit
- Providing a 10% lower interest rate to the patient at no increase in costs – saving the patient thousands of dollars
- Lender paying referral sources directly and not requiring the OD to sign up for the program – saving the practice time and money
- Integration into ManagementPlus and MDoffice making the application process just “one-click” with approvals in less than a minute
- Providing financing to patients with lower FICO scores which increases the practice’s revenues
- All Eye Care Leaders clients are approved – just sign up!
In this webinar, Bryan Stevens, President of Crenshaw Capital, a partner with Eye Care Leaders, will address the following:
- How to increase your revenue by using the myCare Payment Program
- How this program will save your patients money
- The importance of partnering with a lending program integrated with your practice management system
- A demo showing the one-click approval process
- An overview of the myCare Payment Program costs
- And more!
This webinar will provide valuable insights for:
- Billing departments
- And more!
About The Speaker:
President of Crenshaw Capital, LLC
Bryan has over 20 years of consumer and commercial lending experience with banks, finance companies, and the FDIC. He is currently the President of Crenshaw Capital, a consumer finance technology company (FinTech) that provides lending and loan servicing products and services to hospitals, medical suppliers, and physician offices. He has held the role of CEO of a community bank and CFO of a consumer financing company.