Eye Care Leaders has partnered with TSYS and DMA to help save you time and money when it comes to statement and payment processing.
By utilizing these partnerships, you enhance efficiencies, achieve peace of mind, and experience convenience. In this webinar, you will hear from our partners on why these integrated solutions are important for your practice.
Dwight Vaughn, National Sales Manager from Data Media Associates, will show the value the myCare Statement Processing solution brings including:
- Best practices to facilitate revenue flow in an environment where more provider revenue is riding on patient responsibility than ever before
- Comprehensive paper and electronic patient statement solutions and notification letters
- What should and shouldn’t be on a patient statement to garner the best results
- The important role pre-collect letters play in your practice’s revenue flow
- How the right solutions from Data Media Associates will drive reimbursement, boost revenue flow, and become a seamless extension of your revenue cycle management efforts
Tatianna Maraj, Relationship Manager from TSYS, will review why the myCare Payment Processing solution is a key integrated solution including:
- Providing an overview of provider reimbursement yesterday versus today
- Review the impact of uncollected patient payments
- Explain how to improve patient payment collections
- The importance of partnering with a payment processing vendor integrated with your patient ledger
- An overview of the myCare Payment Processing solution and how it will work for you
- And more!
This webinar will provide valuable insights for:
- Billing departments
- And more!
About The Speakers:
Tatianna Maraj, Relationship Sales Manager, TSYS
Tatianna is the Relationship Sales Manager for TSYS where she serves as the direct contact for partner staff and clients regarding the integrated payment processing solution. She handles all merchant onboarding through merchant implementation activation.
Dwight Vaughn, National Sales Manager, Data Media Associates
Dwight has led Data Media Associates’s sales and channel partnerships since 2002. Before joining DMA, Dwight served in a variety of operations and financial management roles in the banking industry, before transitioning to sales with Neopost and Pitney Bowes.