For some practices, all it takes is a few tweaks to take your billing prowess to another level. For others, especially in today’s climate – it might be time to consider outsourcing your billing. How do you know what approach is best for you?
Join us for this timely conversation, where we’ll discuss tips for optimizing your in-house billing, as well as the signs that point to outsourcing as a potential option. We’ll discuss the pros and the cons – and will be joined by a team of billing experts to answer your questions.
Holly Brewer, Director of Revenue Cycle Management, will discuss:
- Verifying eligibility and benefits
- Verifying patient information for accuracy
- Collecting at time of service
- Obtaining authorization
Brent Cox, Director of Revenue Cycle Management, will discuss:
- Outsourcing your billing, the pros/cons
- Comparing apples to apples – not all RCM providers are alike
- How rates are determined
- What you need to consider/what questions to ask
- What results should you expect from RCM providers
This webinar will provide valuable insights for:
- Practice Owners/Physicians
- Billing departments
Holly Brewer is a Director of Revenue Cycle Management and has been with Alta Medical Management for over 12 years. She works closely with practices located all across the country and enjoys helping staff find ways to improve processes to maximize reimbursement within the RCM process.
Brent Cox is a Director of Revenue Cycle Management and has been with Eye Care Leaders for almost 4 years. He loves working closely with team members and providers alike to optimize revenue and eliminate deficiencies.