Are you aware of the new 2018 MACRA Proposed Rule announced by CMS at the end of June 2017? Is your practice prepared to report correctly in compliance with the changes?
We can help you navigate the new requirements and be ready for 2018. Join us where we discuss the CMS Proposed Rule for MIPS 2018 (the second and final MIPS transition year) and will outline how an eye care practice can plan to succeed.
This webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Understand the CMS proposed rule for the MIPS 2018 performance year
- Adopt new 2015 Edition CEHRT mandated by CMS
- Transition to MIPS ACI “Stage 3” measures from the old Meaningful Use Stage 2 measures
- Maximize your MIPS score and leverage your bonus points
- Plan ahead to stay ahead of your competition
About the Speaker
Director of Certification and Client Success at Eye Care Leaders
Mike leads the teams at Eye Care Leaders which focus on client success with MIPS and the related ONC Health IT Certification program. He brings more than 30 years of experience from the medical device software and healthcare IT field, including general management, marketing, software management, and software development positions in the ophthalmology, oncology and radiology fields, including at Carl Zeiss Meditec, Varian Associates, Siemens Medical Systems and Pacsgear. Mike also owned and led SES, a turnkey software development company focusing on high-risk applications.
Duration: 60 minutes