01:00 PM EDT
Do you want to maximize your Quality Score? With more than 900 measures, each measure being individually scored on specific benchmarks, and 4 ways to earn bonuses, the MIPS Quality performance category has some of the most complex scoring algorithms in the Quality Payment Program. No wonder achieving it seems impossible.
Relax — we are here to help. Our new webinar will give you valuable insight into the tips and strategies you can use for MIPS Quality scoring success. True, the scoring algorithms are complex, but we’ve got the expertise and experience to optimize your performance.
Sign up for this webinar today to learn about:
- Ways to earn bonus points toward the Quality category and the overall MIPS score
- The history of the Quality category and its measures
- Historical benchmarks and how to read them
- What you need to know about Medicare Care Compare
Attend this fast-paced webinar to learn:
- How to effectively pick measures that help maximize your score
- How to estimate your Quality score throughout the year so you know where you stand
- How your reporting method can positively or negatively affect your score
- How to decide which measures make the cut during the attestation season
- When it’s good to report extra measures and which measures aren’t worth adding
This webinar is perfect for:
- Healthcare practice administrators
- CEHRT users
- MIPS eligible clinicians
About the speakers
Megan Fries has 18 years of experience guiding providers to successfully report for QPP. Megan’s extensive background with EMR support and Meaningful Use and MIPS attestation, as well as her work in clinical settings as a surgery scheduler, tech, and scribe, give her the ability to apply her insight and knowledge in a way that makes her expert guidance invaluable to the healthcare provider.
Katie Skelly brings over 14 years of practical experience to our team and has worked for an ophthalmology practice, including the optical department, front office processes and procedures, and scribing. Having worked directly with multiple EHRs, Katie understands not only what the healthcare practice does, but what it must do to navigate the complex world of regulatory incentive payment programs.