Single-platform workflow solutions that really work.
Running an effective and profitable eye care practice can be challenging. Technological advancements, alongside rules and regulations, are evolving at a rapid pace- which is why you need a solution that can offer a complete set of practice services, software, and support to meet these challenges now and into the future. myCare iMedicWare is the only single platform cloud-based solution that specializes in eye care. Rest assured, we’ve considered all the unique needs of your practice and applied them across the entire suite. This solution covers Practice Management, Electronic Health Record Management, Optical, and ASC, as well as add-on services such as Revenue Cycle Management. myCare iMedicWare focuses on a consistent office workflow, so you can focus on great patient care.
myCare iMedicWare has been designed to be used on an enterprise level, where organizations with multiple practices and business entities can quickly and easily utilize one single system for all their needs. Read on to learn more!
Our PM was built to make a real difference in workflow, your patients’ experience, and the financial performance of your practice.
Experience a Smooth-Running, Profitable Practice with Short Wait Times and No Excessive Paperwork.
myCare iMedicWare Practice Management will equip your team with tools to effectively handle the scheduling and administrative side of your practice, by streamlining routine tasks while you remain focused on delivering high-quality eye care. Our PM was built to make a real difference in workflow, patient engagement, and financial performance of your practice. Tie it in with other components of myCare iMedicWare such as Analytics and the iMonitor for patient tracking, and you have a complete picture on how to improve your practice workflow and more.
Empower Your Team with Software That Maximizes Care and Compensation
Designed to complement and enhance the preferred workflows of ophthalmologists and optometrists, myCare iMedicWare Practice Management streamlines tasks to run an efficient, profitable eye care practice by:
- Maximizing patient flow
- Producing cleaner claims while reducing billing errors
- Increasing record and report accuracy
- Facilitating regulatory compliance
- Reducing physician workload
myCare iMedicWare Electronic Health Records elegantly addresses the real needs of eye care professionals.
Cloud-enabled EHR and Training to Provide Faster and Better Care to Your Patients.
Developed in an intensive clinical setting and built exclusively for eye care practices, myCare iMedicWare Electronic Health Records elegantly addresses the real needs of practicing eye care professionals. Intuitive and easy to learn, it can match existing workflows so well, staff members will immediately know where they are in the patient encounter. The software design enables providers quick and easy navigation with many feature enhancements and customization, to chart quickly and efficiently with every patient! From Clinical Exam Extensions to customizable chief compliant selections, this solution will guarantee a more productive workflow.
Customization, Support, and Constant Improvement are Focal Points for Every Practice
We believe our clients deserve the same quality in an EHR partnership as they provide to their patients, which is why we strive to customize, support, and improve myCare iMedicWare EHR for each client. We develop recommendations and assign an EHR expert to the practice who will help implement myCare iMedicWare EHR in a way that fits your practice and allows you to see results right away. Best of all, it provides a seamless workflow with all parts of the entire myCare iMedicWare solution – from PM, Revenue Cycle, to Optical and more!
Don’t be held hostage by your current EHR provider with scare tactics around data conversion costs and workflow interruptions. With myCare iMedicWare, you can expect:
- An efficient transition through a customized approach to data migration, staff training, and go-live.
- Easy-to-use software that ensures no lost revenue or declining cash flow due to your new EHR purchase or conversion.
- Trust in the transparent value pricing that spares you start-up costs, in-house technical expertise, and sizable capital expenditures.
- Work/life balance and peace-of-mind from secure access to patient records and other data anytime with complete mobile access.
- Comprehensive technical support to ensure your practice is always running smoothly.
myCare iMedicWare Optical brings simplicity and core functionality that you’ll use repeatedly as data flows seamlessly from all parts of the patient encounter.
Make Optical Retail a Natural Extension of Your Eye Care Experience.
If your practice has an optical shop, the goal may be to provide customers high-quality service with speed, efficiency, and accuracy. myCare iMedicWare Optical is all about serving those needs by bringing simplicity and core functionality, through seamless data flows with the entire myCare iMedicWare solution.
Don’t Hinder Sales – Facilitate Them.
Full integration with your EHR allows myCare iMedicWare Optical to auto-populate patients’ optical data right from the latest encounter in the EHR. The Quick Order feature is a convenient way to create orders, fill prescriptions, add payments, and more – all from one screen. We help you make a simple transition for patients to become customers in the retail setting by providing a swift, high-quality service experience. In turn, this allows you to serve a larger number of customers and make more sales. The end result: maximizing cash flow while delivering high-level service to customers by simplifying every step of the process:
- Point-of-sale transactions
- Full inventory management
- Communication with optical labs and shipment tracking
- Insurance processing and billing
- EHR connection and data organization
- Comprehensive reporting from all your locations
myCare iMedicWare Portal allows the overall patient experience to be a proper mix of in-office, face-to-face interactions combined with ongoing follow-up based on electronic interactions.
Connecting Eye Care Patients and Practices
Providing the best patient care at any time – even when you’re out of the office – is ideal. This can be accomplished quickly through the myCare Portal. This powerful business management tool is designed to save time for patients and eye care providers, staying compliant with MIPS requirements, and creating strong patient engagement, all while improving overall practice efficiencies. The best part is it is part of the myCare iMedicWare PM and EHR solution. Everything flows together!
Create More Engaged Patients and Improve Practice Efficiencies
myCare iMedicWare Portal is the perfect complement to the Practice Management and Electronic Health Records solutions included with myCare iMedicWare. It allows the overall patient experience to be a proper mix of in-office, face-to-face interactions combined with ongoing follow-up based on electronic interactions. All information collected through the portal is automatically downloaded into each patient’s file. The Portal also helps with MIPS requirements.
- Serves as an essential software component certified for several mandatory capabilities required for 2015 Edition CEHRT
- Completes the workflow for multiple MIPS PI measures
- Helps with MIPS Improvement Activities
The Portal is beneficial to both eye care providers and patients.
- Enhances the patient experience
- Allows for the completion of online patient registration forms prior to the office visit
- Reorder requesting for contact lenses
- Sending and receiving secure messages available in this HIPAA-compliant environment
- Make secure payments to patient accounts
- Request, confirm, cancel, or reschedule appointments
- Increases patient efficiency
- Reduces errors that occur with handwritten patient forms
- Increases revenue by maximizing profits through unattended contact lens orders and capturing online payments 24/7/365
- Decrease wait times with advance check-in
- Lower administrative burden of data entry
myCare iMedicWare ASC enables your entire staff to work as a team through the patient’s ASC experience – from check-in through post-op.
Scrub In with this Complete Ophthalmology Ambulatory EHR
Eye Care Leaders understands the requirements of a fast-paced ophthalmic ASC. You need a reporting system that doesn’t just keep up with you, but also empowers you to create systems that improve patient care over the long term. myCare iMedicWare ASC is an EHR section that streamlines administrative and clinical processes, while making surgeons more efficient, profitable, and competitive. It has been designed to be used on an enterprise level, where organizations with multiple practices and business entities can quickly and easily utilize one single system for all their needs.
Experience Better Clinical Outcomes When Communication is Simple and Clear
myCare iMedicWare ASC enables your entire staff to work as a team through the patient’s ASC experience – from check-in through post-op. This results in a calm, smooth administrative process for patients, and well-equipped staff members with tools and training they need to check-in and discharge patients quickly. For example, staff can leverage custom-made templates for common ophthalmic procedures like cataract surgery and laser-vision correction. A user-friendly dashboard screen also allows staff to see exactly where patients are in the process and update information from one location to another. This streamlined administrative process and compliance reporting reduces medical error and liability risk because of the following:
- Enter medications, pre-op vital signs, questionnaires, and more during pre-op nursing
- Keep accurate content during the procedure with intra-op documentation
- Access the PAR Score Sheet for completion and merging with the nursing report and anesthesia report to complete final documentation
- Manage workflow from any workstation and even from a patient’s bedside to keep patients’ statuses updated
- Create benchmarks, analyze costs, and review historical data to make future improvements in the practice
- Complete chart review, coding, and operative report with just a single click
- Create a care plan customized to each patient’s unique needs that all staff can use
- Enable outside practices to maintain booking sheets for surgery and consolidate the necessary consents, medical history, patient demographics, and insurance details in one convenient dashboard with myCare iASCLink
- Save countless hours of tedious chart reviews with real-time audits, assuring all chart notes have been entered and signed with inconsistencies being highlighted
- Find out the true cost of every procedure, surgeon, and patient measuring every outcome as they happen by tracking complication rates, surgical times, labor costs, and supply costs