What You Need to Know and Work on for MIPS, APMS, QPP, and MACRA
How confident are you that you’ve caught every QPP change that applies to you in 2018?
In this session, discover real-world strategies for succeeding at MIPS by breaking down the requirements, scoring, and payment adjustments in easy-to-understand terms. Also learn how to save time while maximizing points and avoiding payment penalties.
In this webinar, Mike Schmidt, Vice President of Client Success & Regulatory Affairs, will address the following:
- Why you want to report MIPS ACI for only 90 days
- Benefits of implementing 2015 Edition CEHRT ASAP
- How to decide between group and individual reporting, and how to deal with multiple TINs
- How to earn MIPS composite score bonus points for small practices and complex patients
- Essentials of MIPS Cost Total per Capita and MSBP measures
- MIPS scoring, including the 15-point Performance Threshold and the 70-point Additional Performance Threshold
- How to handle the $90,000 low-volume threshold and other exclusions
- How to use MIPS Improvement Activities to avoid a negative payment adjustment in 2020
- Why choosing Advanced APMs may become more important in your future
- Why integrating your EHR with your ACO’s quality data warehouse is a must, and why you should care about patient attribution
- How to manage resources for MIPS planning, monitoring, reporting, and audit-preparedness
- How to be ready for 2019, the first full-force year of MIPS with +/-7% payment adjustments
- And more!
This webinar will provide valuable insights for:
- Billing departments
- And any other practice team member responsible for or interested in MIPS and APM performance for their practice
Fill out the form below to watch the recording now!
About the Speaker
Mike Schmidt Vice President of Client Success
& Regulatory Affairs
Mike is the Vice President of Client Success and Regulatory Affairs at Eye Care Leaders where he currently focuses on MIPS, MACRA, QPP, APM, and the related ONC Health IT Certification program. He brings more than 30 years of experience from the medical device software and healthcare IT field.