CMS entirely redefined MIPS Advancing Care Information for 2019.
Not only have they renamed it to “Promoting Interoperability”, but they also made additional changes including:
- Entirely revised scoring with no more base score and no more bonus points
- Retiring many of the old measures, including ones which were just recently introduced such as Patient-Generated Health Data
- Introducing a new, improved measure for Receiving and Incorporating Health Information
- Phasing in new measures related to opioid prescriptions
In this webinar, Mike Schmidt, the Vice President of Client Success and Regulatory Affairs at Eye Care Leaders, will discuss:
- How MIPS PI performance will be the critical path for earning the full “exceptional performance bonus” for 2019 MIPS – worth many thousands of dollars for the average ophthalmologist
- What you need to know about the new rules of the game to maximize your score and optimize your future Medicare reimbursements
- A deep dive into the new measures, changes in terminology, and the measures which are being retired
- Practical advice on what you need to do to succeed moving forward
- And more!
This webinar will provide valuable insights for:
- Billing departments
- And more!
About The Speaker:
Eye Care Leaders
Mike is the Vice President of Client Success and Regulatory Affairs at Eye Care Leaders. Mike manages the MIPS Assurance, clinical data reporting, and ONC Health IT Certification Programs across all of the EHR platforms from Eye Care Leaders.