Implementing a New Paradigm for Increasing Patient Activation and Engagement
This webinar will cover:
- Patient Activation, Reactivation, and Engagement: How increasing patient involvement and readiness for change translates into improved medical/surgical outcomes, better patient satisfaction, and longer term patient loyalty with positive word-of-mouth marketing
- Physician/Practice Administrator Leadership: How your “story” and “walking the talk” influence staff attitudes and behavior in delivering patient-centered care
- Staff Recruitment: How hiring people with a “heart for service” and productive teamwork support a culture of patient activation and engagement
- Staff Training: How to develop the interpersonal and communications skills to be effective yet efficient enactors of this model
- Work Flow and Operations: How to weave empowerment and support into every touch point in the patient’s total health care experience.
Craig N. Piso, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist with almost 40 years of professional experience in health care delivery and program development. Since founding Piso and Associates, LLC in 2008, he has specialized in ophthalmic practice management with particular emphasis upon physician and administrative leadership, cultural transformation, teamwork, and behavioral medicine. Craig has become highly sought within ophthalmology for his valuable contributions as a consultant, trainer and coach, in addition to his professional writing and conference/corporate presentations. A native of Pittsburgh, PA, Craig received his master’s and doctoral degrees from the University of Pittsburgh.
Duration: 72 minutes