Auditing in the Real World
This webinar was put on to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma.
This webinar covers:
- How to identify key risk areas
- Learn how to start the audit-key questions to ask
- What is to be accomplished in this type of audit?
- Determine what is acceptable documentation for TPR
- What should the audit spreadsheet reflect? Is it just acceptable coding that matters?
- Understanding what to look for when auditing for diagnostic testing
- Case examples for teaching facilities, E/M, Ophthalmology, OBGYN and Orthopedics
Learn all about auditing with real world tips on issues with E/M auditing, teaching physician guidelines and diagnostic testing. In this 90-minute webinar you will learn auditing strategies with industry experts, Rhonda Buckholtz, Jaci Kipreos, and Peggy Stilley.