How to Improve Communication Between Practices and Surgery Centers
myCare iMedicWare’s unique synchronization of a practice and a surgery center has dramatically simplified a process that usually causes headaches for your staff and leads to miscommunication.
The ability to link patient information including demographics, consent forms, Rx lists, and allergies among others from your practice to your surgery center allows for new levels of efficiency and revenue to your business.
In this webinar, Greg Grasso, Director of Enterprise Solutions, will:
- Discuss the importance of having a game plan before reviewing an EMR for your ASC.
- Highlight the advantages that EMRs offer to maximize overall efficiency and increase revenue.
- Detail how patient care is elevated within both the practice and surgery center through the use of an ASC EMR.
- Review simple steps that practices can take to ensure a successful implementation of an ASC EMR.
- See myCare iMedicWare’s unique features in action that allow for a well-organized exchange of information between the practice and surgery center.
This webinar will provide valuable insights for:
- Surgical coordinators
- And others
About the Speaker
Director of Enterprise Solutions – Eye Care Leader
Greg Grasso works with eye care providers to evaluate what myCare iMedicWare solutions and services would work best in their practice and/or ASC. He continues his involvement through implementation, onboarding, enhancement updates, and more.