How to Increase Revenue Flow with Patient Statements & Notification Letters
The US Department of Labor reports that in 2017, vision care plans were available to only 23 percent of private industry workers. Therefore, it is key to understand best practices to facilitate revenue flow. Carefully engineered patient statements and notification letters from DMA are the result of more than 40 years of innovation in support of medical billing.
This webinar, conducted by Dwight Vaughn, National Sales Manager with Data Media Associates, will cover the following topics:
- Best practices to facilitate revenue flow in an environment where more provider revenue is riding on patient responsibility than ever before
- Comprehensive paper and electronic patient statement solutions and notification letters
- Understanding what should and shouldn’t be on a patient statement to garner the best results
- The important role pre-collect letters play in your practices revenue flow
- How the right solutions from Data Media Associates will drive reimbursement, boost revenue flow, and become a seamless extension of your revenue cycle management efforts
This webinar will benefit:
- Practice administrators
- Billing managers
- Office managers
- And more
About the Speaker
National Sales Manager, Data Media Associates
Dwight has led Data Media Associates’s sales and channel partnerships since 2002. Before joining DMA, Dwight served in a variety of operations and financial management roles in the banking industry, before transitioning to sales with Neopost and Pitney Bowes.