Is your practice facing any of the following?
- Low Collections
- Outstanding AR
- Poor Cash Flow
- Repeated Billing Issues
- Lack of Visibility into Financials
- Credentialing Issues
- Limited Staff Time / Expertise
- Practice costs that continue to climb
Benefits of Outsourcing your Billing
If you’re considering a partner for your billing services, here are a few benefits worth considering:
See your collections increase – while decreasing write-offs
Reduce accounts receivable & improve your cash flow
Ensure billing compliance and avoid billing issues before they occur
Allow more focus on patient care while enhancing the patient experience
Unburden your staff while saving time & additional expenditures
We understand that each practice is unique –
facing their own distinctive set of challenges.
- In addition we know that, in the world of medical billing,
there will never be a “one-size-fits-all” solution.
- That’s why, since 2005, we’ve been experts in the field of billing for eye care practices.
- And, unlike some companies who only address certain parts of the revenue cycle, we take all the worry away from our clients in that we provide a complete, one-stop solution.
Brent Cox, Director, Revenue Cycle Management
What Sets Us Apart
Here are a few reasons as to why our clients love us:
- We work with a variety of EHR & Practice Mgmt. softwares – so you don’t need to change your existing workflow
- We’re selective about the practices we bring on to use our services
- We provide our client practices with both dedicated Account Managers – and a dedicated Billing Team
- We provide continuous reporting to provide complete visibility and transparency into every dollar you earn
- Eligibility checks are included in our services
- We’re relentlessly dedicated to working your claims, reducing your A/R, and ensuring you get paid the maximum amount due your practice
More than being ‘just a medical billing company,’ our goal is nothing short of you considering us an extension of your practice – solely dedicated to ensuring your success across every part of your practice.
Whether you’re just beginning your search for a billing partner, or you’re ready to get started – we should talk.
Feel free to give us a call at (855) 685-3292. And if you’d like to schedule a consultation with one of our billing
experts to learn more, click the button below.