This webinar will cover:
- Projected timeline and process for repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Congressional and Administrative priorities for an ACA replacement plan
- Projected reforms to Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Impact of healthcare reform on the shift to value-based payments and
- Options for restructuring your practice in response to anticipated changes
Alan E. Reider, JD, MPH, at Arnold & Porter who has 35 years of experience representing national healthcare corporations, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as institutional providers and individual practitioners and suppliers, Kristine Blackwood, JD, counsel at Arnold & Porter, works with clients to help them navigate challenging healthcare policy issues, and Pari Mody, JD, counsel at Arnold & Porter, draws from a background in science and law to counsel clients on legislative and regulatory matters related to healthcare and drug law.
Duration: 60 minutes